RAKtherm PPR Pipes and fittings
“RAKtherm PPR pipes and fittings, imported from UAE Dubai. Pipes Sizes are available from 20mm to 110mm in Plain Pipes and also available in Aluminum foiled pipe for external installation purpose”.
“RAKtherm PPRc is Food grade Imported material from UAE Ras al Khaima Pipe and Fittings. Stock and Dealers Available in Karachi Pakistan“.
Supply in Pakistan
Raktherm has been installed in various mega and private projects in Pakistan for last 15 or more years. Since its supply in Pakistan, there has never been complained.
- RAKtherm Online Shop for Pakistan Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Peshawar and Quetta.
- RAKtherm Contact Numbers +92-321-2248975″.
RAKtherm PPR Prices
PPR PIPING SYSTEMS
We are have carefully blended and formulated our own PP-R resins (polypropylene-random) which guarantee that we are only using the highest quality of PP-R granules in our piping systems. A random co-polymer grade of PP-R was specially developed for engineering applications with certain stringent requirements.
Quality Standard of RAKtherm
RAKTHERM PPR PIPING SYSTEMS IS MANUFACTURED IN CONFORMANCE TO DIN 8077/8078 GERMAN STANDARD.
The random combination of short and long hydrocarbon chains gives rigidity and flexibility resulting higher resistance to external damage for superior physical properties. Compression strength, elasticity, anti-corrosive and heat resistance properties are the factors which make it suitable for potable hot and cold water applications.
RAKtherm PPR systems are extensively used in food and medical industries owing to its harmless and safe properties. Proven to be non-toxic and stable chemically even at elevated temperatures.
General guidelines for the installation
For pipe work inside buildings
- No pipe should be secured to another pipe or used as a support for other pipes.
- The arrangement of pipes should facilitate their identification. Mounting plates should be used where required.
- Pipes should be laid so as to prevent the formation of air locks. Where pipes are likely to suffer from frost damage,drainage fittings should be provided at the lowest points of the system.
- Where pipes are laid above one another, exposed cold water pipes should be on the lowest level in order to minimize the risk of condensation.
- Where a system provides water to two or more buildings, a riser should be installed in each building.
- Where draw-off points on a story require back flow prevention but are not individually isolated (DIN 1988 part 4), the main branch pipe should branch off from the riser not less than 300 mm above the maximum possible water level on the story.
Welding Instruction of RAKtherm Pipes & Fittings
- The welding machine is heated up to 260 °C (described in “Using RAKtherm Welding Device & Tools”).
- 1 Use RAKtherm pipe cutter to cut the pipe. Make sure that a straight and clean pipe end results and not at a skewed angle. This is to ensure that the welding adheres to the right conditions.
- The joining process during RAKtherm fusion welding can be divided into three stages:
- Stage I: Initial heating and fitting expansion.
- Stage II: Heat soaking to create the joint.
- Stage Ill: Joint cooling.
- Note: Stages I and II are commonly termed ‘fusion time’. For successful joining of pipes, at least three preparation stages must be followed:
- Firstly, pipe ends must have properly finished squared ends as opposed to having a chamfered or broken edge. This ensures that the central cold zones come in full contact with the welding tools and proper heat conduction will accordingly be achieved. Before welding Stabi composite pipes peel-off the aluminum polypropylene layer completely.
- • Secondly, the pipe surfaces to be joined must be properly cleaned to remove contaminants and foreign material. Otherwise, any contamination on the pipe surface is retained at the joint interface, which can significantly reduce the strength of the joint.
- • Finally, the pipe and fitting should be clamped during welding to eliminate relative movement. This ensures that the molten polymer is allowed to fuse fully at the fusion interface, developing a strong joint.
- 2. Mark the welding depth with a pencil and measurement plate which are provided with the RAKtherm welding kit.
- 3. Enter the end of the pipe into the tool up to the marked depth without twisting it and simultaneously and also without twisting, push the fitting onto the heating tool, observing the general guidelines for heating up times outlined in table 4.1.
- Timing for heating should not start until the pipe and fitting reaches to the marked welding depth. Both fitting and pipe should be heated for a set time, known as the heating time. When heating time is complete, the pipe and fitting should be removed from the heating tool, and pressed together to the marked welding depth for a few seconds without twisting a homogeneous structure of the same material is thereupon formed. The major alignment should be done before insertion of the pipe and fitting.
- Use fusion time for minor alignment before fusion is complete and the assembled parts have cooled. Never mechanically stress the welding joint before cooling time. A cross-section of a properly welded RAKtherm joint will normally show a smooth transition between the two initial parts. This is because the components have uniformly melted and fused into each other to form one single piece. RAKtherm Electro Fusion coupling welding procedure please see in Technical Manual Installation.