Pak Arab cPVC Pipes and Fittings dealer and supplier in Karachi Pakistan.
Contact Pak Arab +92-321-2248975
PAK ARAB CPVC system design and standards, incorporate significant engineering safety factors, which should translate to a long service life
This innovation is the result of new technology that ensures increased product toughness year round.
CPVC pipes and fittings are based on advanced polymer chemistry, made from a special plastic chemically known as chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC).
Features of Pak Arab CPVC Pipes and Fittings
- Max usable Water Temperature 93°c
- Color: Light Grey
- Water absorption (23°): 0.04%
- Compressive Strength (23°c): 65.5 mpa
- Hardness: 115-125 ASTM D-785
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 7.0-8.0 x 105 ASTM D-696
- specific Heat: 1.1 J/°k/g ASTM D-2766
- Vicet Softening Poit VSP: 93°c ASTM D-1525
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 110°c
- Electrical Conductivity: 0.01-0.02 (Non Conductor) ASTM D-150
Pak Arab CPVC Fittings
- Coupling (socket)
- Elbow 90°
- Elbow 45°
- Brass Male Adaptor
- Steel Handle Valve
- Reducer Bush
- End Cap